Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pretzel Bites
The trashy, fat 10-year-old that lives inside of me loves these little five-ingredient wonders. Join me, won’t you, as we set aside good taste, and revel in the synthetic awesomeness of these little one-bite sweets.
- Pretzel squares (see photo)
- 1 package cream cheese (softened)
- 8 Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 large bar of good dark chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional but delightful)
Grind cookies into fine powder in food processor. Combine with cream cheese and peanut butter; mix until smooth. Spoon 1 tsp at a time onto pretzels, and place another pretzel on top. Melt chocolate in microwave, and drizzle on top. Add sprinkles and chill in the fridge. Find “Dukes of Hazzard” rerun on TV. Combine.